Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne Review & Pictures
























So much time was spent deliberating over this.  Honestly, I was waiting for the staff to start eyeing me suspiciously or ask me to leave...  I love, love, LOVE Jo Malone bath and body products and of course, their candles but being loyal to Tom Ford Velvet Orchid, I haven't worn a Jo Malone perfume for years so couldn't make up my mind.  I was in purchasing one for my Mum (she wears Lime, Basil & Mandarin in case you were wondering) and I thought I'd treat myself to one too (sure, why not!) It was a toss between this or Peony & Blush Suede but I went for the Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne in the end.

I have the candle of this which is one of my favourites.  But you know, I thought a fragrance would be better for popping into my handbag... *groan*  I went for the small 30ml version. Posts like this or this one will tell you that I'm hopeless at describing smells anyway other than nice but this to my untrained nose reminds me of growing up, living near the beach, of the sea, salty fresh air and yet it's woody and smells just so crisp, fresh and  CLEAN which I love.  It isn't too heavy or overly floral or sweet.  For an eau de cologne, longevity is good, I apply this in the morning and it lasts on me at least, around 3/4 hours.  

A unique scent, I was sold at first spritz.  If you are near a Jo Malone counter, honestly, go in and give the Wood Sage & Sea Salt range a sniff. It's incredible.  A scent that reminds me of bundling up and going for a long walk along the beach.  Even if it is 7.00am and I'm on a packed train on my way to work...  

4 comments :

  1. This fragrance sounds so nice, I have heard a few people say that this one is their favourite. I will need to go in and have a smell of it!

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check this one out, the next time your at a counter :)

      Delete
  2. Ah I love it! You need to wear it in to Jo Malone and layer the Peony & Blush Suede on top. The two together are fab!
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations