Time to Tone?

Monday, 23 March 2015

Darphin Intral Toner

































Toner can often be the forgotten step but yet a product that doesn't get mentioned often enough on Luxe Life Aspirations but one that when I scan my all encompassing skincare stash I realise is a repeatedly repurchased staple is the Darphin Intral Toner.  

Toners play an important part in my skincare routine.  This along with the Biologique Recherche Lotion p50 are the two most often swiped on post cleanse.  This is a mild, alcohol and fragrance free toner, that soothes, calms, softens and hydrates my skin.  It feels lovely to use and nice on my skin.  I use this to reduce the appearance of and keep at bay the redness that I can sometimes suffer from across my cheeks which can be sensitive, particularly during the cold Winter months.  Though gentle, it is effective.  After cleansing and applying the P50, I saturate a cotton pad and apply all over my face. With the addition of calming chamomile, my skin feels refreshed yet comfortable and prepped for the rest of my skincare routine.  I wish I could bathe in it!

If you have dry, sensitive or irritated skin in need of some TLC, this may be the toner for you.

6 comments :

  1. Alcohol free is essential! I know Darphn is quite pricey but I love the toner step, so I absolutely want to try this.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This and the Intral serum are HG for me :)

      Delete
  2. I love how fresh and clean the skin feels after Toner
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a step, in my skincare routine that I really like :)

      Delete
  3. Been really wanting to buy this but was scared in case it would be bad. But based on your review it sounds great! Where did you purchase from if you don't me asking?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations