Sharing My Skincare Staples

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Evening Skincare Routine



























My skin has been quite well behaved recently.  (I'm completely jinxing things here, aren't I?) No unwelcome pesky spots around my chin because let's face it, at my age I should not be dealing with them and the rest!  But things have been clear and calm and I've attributed it to this stellar line up of skincare...

First up Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser this was on my wish list after reading about it on Caroline Hirons website.  She is the skincare yoda guru.  If Caroline says I need it then I bloomin' well do.  I reach for this when I feel like my skin is looking and feeling more oily than dewy.  One pump and my skin feels soft and smooth.  It leaves it refreshed and clean without feeling dry or tight.

To tone I've been loving the Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist you know those products that you're not sure you need until you run out and stop using it and your skin tells you otherwise?  This is one of those.  It feels like a hydrating, refreshing step after cleansing and I love the luxe scent too. 

A product that gives visible results is another from Sunday Riley, the Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment this has dramatically improved my skin, it is brighter, more radiant and even toned.  I'm always hesitant to recommend products as everyone's skin is different and this does have a hefty price tag but I'd urge you to pick up a sample if you can.  I'm on my second bottle of this.

Lastly a moisturiser that my skin has been loving is the Crème de la Mer The Moisturising Gel Cream.  I have been applying this morning and evening for weeks now. The result?  Soft, soothed, supple skin.  This lightweight cream is intensely moisturising yet easily absorbed and works as an excellent base for make up.  

6 comments :

  1. Lovely! I own and love 3 out of 4 of these. Couldn't live without them. I haven't tried the la mer, but it sounds great, maybe one for the Wishlist ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's settled I getting the 'Good genes' I've heard such great things about it. I want brighter more even toned skin - Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try something by Sunday Riley better get saving my pennies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pricey but I've loved everything I've tried by them :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations