Let's Get Social

Saturday, 7 March 2015

I'm always amazed that people who aren't friends/family (and therefore you know, obliged to do so) read Luxe Life Aspirations.  I'm so grateful for everyone who stops by my blog, comments, tweets etc.

If you’d like to hear more of my ramblings on skincare, musings on beauty and keep track of what is fast becoming a guilty (so not guilty) online account of my shopping and spending habits, you (except you Mam, you definitely should not read this) can do so via:

Bloglovin’  this is my favourite way to follow blogs, find new reads and keep up to date with latest posts.

Or you can find me on Twitter here.  Declaring my undying love for coffee, moanin' about Monday and tweeting about yet another lunch-time dash to Space NK.


I'm also on Instagram with a few pics of food and eh my dog (the cutest) thrown in to the skincare and beauty mix!

What can I say, to quote ahem Carrie Bradshaw - "I like my money right were I can see it, hanging in my closet."  Or in my case - in my wardrobe, in drawers, on the dressing table, on the bathroom shelves... 

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations