Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Monday, 16 March 2015

Le Volume de Chanel Mascara

Le Volume de Chanel Mascara Review



























I still feel somewhat guilty for posting a less that rave review the other day so just to restore the balance, positive vibes and all of that, today's post is on a Chanel product that I've had much better results with. A contender for my new favourite mascara perhaps?  Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in the shade black.  I've been using this for awhile now and yep, it's love.

I never really mix it up when it comes to make up or skincare.  I tend to stick to what I know works with my skin and what I can be sure won't break me out.  So, when I want to have fun and try new things, I buy lip products, nail polish or mascara.  This was purchased on a whim as if I'm going to splurge on a Chanel mascara I usually buy Chanel Inimitable Mascara but I'm really glad I gave this one a whirl.


I love the formula of this.  My eyelashes while long, often fall flat!  This adds volume and length in equal measure but boy does it hold a curl.  I generally don't like plastic combs but this is buildable too and layers well if you're wearing this at night for a more dramatic look. There are no clumps with this and it doesn't leave my lashes feeling dry or flaking.  More importantly with my oily prone skin, I haven't experienced any smudging. Lashings of lashes?  I'm sold.

12 comments :

  1. I happened two have two small sample tubes of this and really love the formula... I've a ridiculous amount of mascaras I'm testing and working my way through but definitely going to buy the full size of this when I can justify it!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of trying this one before, so glad I picked it up :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this mascara! So perfect for volume on my lashes. It is known for drying out though, the last one only lasted 6 months. So hopefully this formula is much better :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know that, thanks for the heads up :)

      Delete
  3. Oh bugger, I should have bought this instead of the Givenchy one (which I'm not so impressed with!)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's a shame! Definitely recommend this :)

      Delete
  4. I love the Inimitable! I wasn't so much of a fan of this one until it dried out a bit but I do think Chanel does a good mascara!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel guilty for cheating on Inimitable but love this so far!

      Delete
  5. This is holy grail for so many! I haven't tried it yet :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of it before but I guess it does live up to the hype :)

      Delete
  6. So good, I wish I picked it up before :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations