Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion Review

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Dim Infusion
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

I know, I know I'm late to the bandwagon with this one.  The main thing is that I'm on it now, firmly on it, driving the wagon in fact with the recent purchase (Oh Space NK, you get me every time) of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion.  Because I needed another peach toned blush.  Ahem.  Actually, I have seen the error of my ways, I did need this.  I waited far too long to pick one of this up.  It was love at first swatch.  I had been sick and felt like my skin was looking a bit dull and grey!  Lovely!  If you're looking for a blush to impart that elusive natural, "lit from within", ethereal, healthy flush of colour, read on...

If you've read Luxe Life Aspirations for awhile now, you'll know from posts like this one, how much love I have for the luminous look giving Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder so the effects of that in blush form was definitely something I'd be interested in and want to get my eager hands on.  Dim Infusion is a gorgeous pretty peach shade, with an ever so slight golden sheen.  It is neither too shimmery or sparkly.  It is so finely milled, that it blends seamlessly over the cheeks this gives a beautiful radiant, sheen.  I apply this over my cheeks, up towards my temples.  It never looks muddy or flat.  With a light sweep of colour, I use this to highlight and add colour.  The formula is soft, it applies with a smooth even application and leaves a glow giving flawless finish.  This is pigmented but has a sheer texture so it works well with different make up looks.  It's buildable and long wearing on my combination/oily prone skin.  I think this would suit a lot of skin tones.  If you have sensitive skin, this is talc, paraben and fragrance free.  

I bought this from Space NK.  I know the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush is slightly more expensive than others (thank god for N.dulge points) but I think they are worth it.  In a word - wow.  The packaging is beautiful and you get a lot of product in the pan.  It is one I've been reaching for daily. Sorry MAC Melba, I never said we were exclusive!  Are you tempted by any?  I think I adore this a bit too much, I'm seriously trying to justify buying the palette next... 

8 comments :

  1. I love the pretty packaging. Space NK is a divil... I'm due a lil visit this week
    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just so so stunning! x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the palette and it's the entry way to doom!
    The formula on these is so so gorgeous I've been eyeing the Diffused Heat now but will wait until I finish off some other blush before getting it.

    Dar | holylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "the entry way to doom" love it! So true though :)

      Delete
  4. You do get a lot of product-I bought a lot of these-I must give them some love!

    Dim Light is my absolute favourite of the Ambient Lighting Powders too

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations