Hobbs Boots

Friday, 20 March 2015

Hobbs Chelsea Boot
An unscheduled break in beauty and skincare blog post publishing to talk about style today. Or really just to give me an opportunity to gush about my new boots!  Because you know, stroking the leather and gazing at them adoringly just wasn't cutting it.  Seriously, how beautiful are these?  I know I'm a fan of alliteration but can you describe boots as beautiful...

These are the Hobbs Logan Ankle Boot in chocolate brown.  Let's face it, I never met a chelsea boot I didn't like.  Creature of habit, moi?  Hobbs isn't the first place I'd typically think of shopping in. I'm usually a Topshop or Office kinda gal.  Gal? Clearly, I'm readily embracing middle age!  Have I bypassed my Mother and turned into my Grandmother?  I don't care, I love them.  I'm a huge fan of a good chelsea boot.  They are a simple yet classic style that work really well with my go-to skinny jeans. They make my casual COS top and skinny jean combo look more put together and stylish?  I know, I use that word very loosely. Flat as Grandma here is all about comfort for running about during the day.  (By running I mean wearing to and from work and all day as I sit at my desk, but you know what I mean!) These are made of the softest Italian leather and are probably the most comfortable boots I have ever owned.  With the exception of my Isabel Marant Dicker boots, they are probably the most expensive too.  Sorry, I'm not sorry.  If not black, I'd generally go for a tan coloured boot but I love the polished chocolate  brown shade.

Ridiculous rave review of boots over with, it'll be back to all things beauty on Monday!

2 comments :

  1. Ah they're so beautiful I love the colour! Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully intended on buying black boots but was drawn to these :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations