Hair Envy with Oribe Gold Lust

Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner















*Warning*  The following post contains an out of control rave for two seriously spendy products!  Oh Oribe, how my hair adores you so.  Oribe products have earned their place in my heart and erm haircare routine, you hear that purse?!  The latest added to the collection (it is now in fact a collection!) are the Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo and Conditioner.

Probably not the corner stone of good haircare but you can't talk about Oribe products and not mention the scent.  The shampoo and conditioner are no exception, both smell divine. These are sulphate free and suitable for coloured or treated hair and offer UV protection. You only need a small amount of the shampoo as it lathers up well but doesn't leave the hair feeling stripped.  If you have dry ends, dehydrated or damaged hair, these are for you. Likewise with the conditioner, my hair is coloured and I (too) often use my GHD on it but a little goes a long way. My hair feels soft, is more manageable and my locks look healthier after using these.  

If like me, you already love the Gold Lust Oil, you should definitely try these.  Yes, they are incredibly expensive (I can't remember the exact amount in €, maybe I've tried to block it out but they are £46 each) but like all of the products from the line I've tried so far, these are a treat to use and more importantly, they deliver.

6 comments :

  1. I've just got my hands on some Oribe too try and I'm SO freaking excited! So glad these delivered for you :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is worth it. I'm so late to the Oribe bandwagon it's defo next on my to-buy list! Especially the texturizing spray. These look amazing though.
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even try the travel size first and see how you get on with it? :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! These look gorgeous. I'd love to try the oil, it would probably last me a looong time :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would, you only need the tiniest amount :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations