Charlotte Simone Popsicle

Monday, 2 March 2015

Charlotte Simone Popsicle



















Apologies for this break in beauty blog posts!  I don't know what has come over me, two style posts in a row?  I use that term very loosely.  I'm the first to admit, I know nothing about about fashion but I thought that I would put down the make up and skincare for once and talk about the latest style piece added to my stash.  I was very late joining the bandwagon but finally I'm finally on it, I bought a Charlotte Simone Popsicle scarf.

Yes, that's right a scarf.  It's a scarf but not as you know it.  I have and love my ever so practical Acne Canada scarf to keep me warm but wanted something eye catching and slightly dressier.  Can you describe a scarf of all things as dressy? You know what I mean, this is more of a statement accessory. The faux fur scarf not only keeps me toasty but adds a little something something to my outfits.  Of course I went for the classic black and white version in keeping with my neutral mostly white, black, grey (and sometimes beige!) wardrobe.  

Keeping warm and looking somewhat less ridiculous when bundled up!  Hey if it's good enough for Millie...

10 comments :

  1. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love them! Good purchase! Well wear Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm a huge fan of Charlotte Simone and have the hood scarf, I love it :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at Popsicles for a couple of months but I'm just getting to a point now where I can't stop thinking about getting one! So this was well timed for me. Do you have any tips or advice? It's a lot of money and I'm nervous about whether I should be spending it. I love the colour, I think if I get one it will be the same combo because it's more versatile and timeless. I'd love to know whether you are getting a lot of wear out of it, or anything you've noticed since having one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pricey for essentially as scarf but I think worth the investment :)

      Delete
  5. Best purchase you will ever make. I have the black and blue tipped one and I adore it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I saw an enabling tweet or insta post from you that lead me to purchase... :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations