A Speedy At Home Mani

Monday, 9 March 2015

chanel tenderly manicure
I'm not including soaking, cuticle work or buffing but you know when you have to leave the house but are not feelin' naked nails?  Talking all things nails today, with a speedy at home mani.  Yes, the lacquer love fest for Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour #641 Tenderly continues.  I have been wearing this non stop since I bought it last month.  Let's face it, if it is not a straight up classic red, it's going to be a neutral toned nail shade that I'm sporting. 

I know, Chanel polishes don't have the best rep. but with the exception of one or two, I never have any issues with their formula or longevity.  Honestly, I bought Ballerina recently as I felt like there weren't many others in the collection bar limited edition shades that I don't already own.  I'm undecided as to whether I'm ashamed or proud of this...  I often consider branching out, while perusing the nail polish stands but what can I say, I'm just too emotionally invested in a neutral nail.  The last colours I bought were this from Chanel and a back up of Nails Inc. Porchester Square.  Do you think I have a type?

Paired with it I use my trusty OPI Nail Envy as a base coat to avoid the polish staining my nails and to help it keep put for longer.  I always feel like this is a more nourishing base option too!  My go-to is Seche Vite for top coat.  I know it has a scary list of ingredients but I love how it helps my manicure last longer, is fast drying, touch dry in a matter of minutes and the glass like shine it leaves.

2 comments :

  1. It's only since starting my blog that I've bought a nail varnish that wasn't Chanel. I still buy the limiteds! I love them. I really must buy the Seche Vite. I've heard such good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siobhan, what's your blog link? Like I need more enabling...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations