The Latest Hair Helper

Saturday, 7 February 2015

Living Proof Prime Style Extender





















Living Proof wasn't a brand I had heard much about except that Jennifer Aniston is a co-owner and who doesn't want hair like Jen!  Besides, I was too busy declaring my love for all things Oribe (btw it's still love!) to try anything from the line.  Until a recent lunch time peruse of the shelves in Space NK led me to purchase the Living Proof Prime Style Extender.

A primer for your hair, this works by holding your style for longer and allowing you to go that extra day without washing.  I don't mind the washing part but anything that means I can postpone drying my mane is a winner in my book.  I always work this in post wash, applying to damp hair from root to tip and it makes my hair more manageable.  I swear when I use this, my hair practically dries and straightens itself and more importantly, it stays that way!  This weather and frizz proofs my hair.  This helps me achieve a smoother, straighter style. Which is no mean feat, believe me, blow-drying is a job in itself!  It is a really light weight serum so it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy.  I have really thick hair but it's so light, it doesn't leave fine hair feeling weighed down.  Also, it smells incredible!  The corner stone of any good haircare product no?

You can pick this up from my happy place Space NK.  Have you tried anything from Living Proof?

6 comments :

  1. Sounds great!! Must give it a go :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love trying out different haircare products, and my hair reacts pretty badly with any amount of humidity in the air. This sounds perfect for me.
    Emma at Emma's Treasures xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! Super pricey but the Oribe anti humidity spray is great during the Summer :)

      Delete
  3. I need to try out livingproof products as a friend has recently recommended it for me and I'm interested to see the greatness in the products. My hair is a bit on the thin and damaged side so the fact that this is weightless sounds good for me :) ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has such a light almost serum like texture I don't think it would weigh your hair down :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations