Space NK Splurge

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Space NK Haul 2015
Space NK opening a stand alone store on Dublin's Grafton Street was probably the best thing to happen to my skincare stash.  We won't talk about it's effect on my bank balance...  I didn't want to call this post a haul but the word splurge in the title makes it sound worse than it is. I did a spot of shopping there recently and here's what I picked up.  Would you believe I actually desperately needed shampoo and conditioner...

Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo and Conditioner I actually really needed these two products.  By needing these, I suppose I could have gone to Boots but I love, love, love all things Oribe and in particular the Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil which has transformed the condition of my hair, so I wanted to try these.  Sorry, that's all I have. That's my excuse...

The Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser was a repurchase.  Repurchase #3 perhaps? I bloomin' love this stuff.  This is my go-to cleanser for when my skin is feeling a little oily or just not behaving itself.  It leaves it feeling clean without leaving it feeling stripped or dry.

Lastly because for all of my lipsticks, more often than not I leave the house in the morning with nothing more than lip balm on my lips and because I can suffer with incredibly dry lips I have to have one (or several) with me at all times.  I picked up Zelens The Balm.  I have only used it a few times but I think this might be one for swiping slathering on before bed.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations