Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille

Friday, 20 February 2015

serge lutens un bois vanille review



















You may have noticed the lack of perfume posts chez LLA, because I guess, I have a signature scent.  I wear Tom Ford Black Orchid year round but I really wanted to try this the Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille and when I finally tracked this down, it was love at first sniff!  Seriously, this scent was haunting my dreams!  I found it in House of Fraser, Dundrum!

With top notes of Mexican black vanilla this is a heady sweet perfume but not over powering, sickly or food-like!  With the addition of sandalwood and licorice it is balanced out and dries down to a more musky, smoky scent.  If you lean towards fresher fruity fragrances, this may not be the one for you. It's distinctive and unique.  A warm, more grown up vanilla fragrance? As in, it isn't headache inducing and doesn't remind me of cupcakes!  Longevity is impressive too as it is an eau de parfum.  I apply this in the morning and the scent lingers all day. I always receive compliments when I wear this.  
My first Serge Lutens purchase but it won't be my last.

2 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations