Perricone MD Omega 3 Supplements

Sunday, 1 February 2015

omega supplements
























The first thought to take fish oil tablets after reading Caroline Hirons website.  Oh course I did... She is the skincare yoda (in that she's wise!) after all.  While taking them has a multitude of benefits for the skin and body, this is not a "beauty comes from within" and "you are what you eat" etc. type of post!  The jig is up, you've all seen the red velvet cupcakes on my Instagram...  I take them to keep my skin in check.  I've tried several different brand, I've tried ones from Zelens, David Kirsch but always come back to the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplements.  

I don't know what they do exactly or how or why they work but they do.  I guess they have anti inflammatory properties.  I know that when I stop taking these - hello hormonal acne breakout!  And let's face it, now that I'm *whispers* in my 30s, I've other things to be worrying about! Buys ALL of the retinol...  The Perricone ones I believe, have the purest fish oil. These supplements are huuuge but they don't have any after taste.  I take up to 5 a day depending on how my skin is behaving or misbehaving...   

These supplements are expensive at €100 but you get 270 capsules so they last me a long time.  I buy mine from Space NK.  Albeit somewhat grudgingly.  Think of the cleanser/mask/cream I could be buying for that price...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations