Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

plumpinghydratinglipbalm















The ode to all things Omorovicza continues with the addition of the Omorovicza Perfecting Lip Balm to my stash.  My love for lip balm is no secret.  I rely on it year round but reach for it more often during the cold Winter months.  I appear to have now curated quite the collection.  I find that I always go between the La Mer Lip Balm and the By Terry Baume de Rose but blame the beauty blogger in me, I wanted to try something new!  

Described as a tingling lip balm but I personally wouldn't generally be a fan of those kind of products and thankfully, I don't find that it tingles on me.  It does however, contain eucalyptus so maybe I can feel that but it is more of a subtle cooling sensation.  The lip balm has a sheer rose tinted pink shade.  It doesn't impart any colour but leaves lips with a glossy finish.  I haven't noticed any significant plumping but it has transformed my lips from looking chapped to healthy and revived.  The texture of this is perfect.  It appears to be solid but is a thick yet soft balm that melts into your lips.  Not sticky or oily in the slightest.  What I love about this is that unlike others, it doesn't feel like it's just sitting on top of my lips.  It really feels like it's absorbed and really working deep down to nourish, hydrate, soften and smooth. I've mostly been slathering this on since I bought it and wearing it alone but it creates a lasting base for any lipstick too.

I've really been impressed with everything I've tried from Omorovicza and this is no exception I'm so glad I added their offering to my lip balm arsenal.

4 comments :

  1. This reminds me of the Dior rose balm just based on the colour/texture. Sounds lovely!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used that one before, that's lovely too :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations