Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Hourglass Arch Brown Sculpting Pencil




















As I have fair hair and my 16 year old self was far too enthusiastic with the tweezers, an eyebrow product of some form will always be a staple in my makeup stash.  One I have been enjoying using heavily dependent on recently is the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil which I picked up in my recent Space NK Haul.


I was torn between trying this or the Anastasia Brow Wiz but went for the Hourglass in the end.  Oh Space NK, you get me every time!  This is very similar to my beloved Tom Ford Brow Sculptor a product that I have raved about countless times, repurchased twice and barely gone a day without using but what can I say, I wanted to try something new...
Both have a slanted wax/pencil/powder hybrid on one end and a comb on the other.  I think this is a better colour match for me with its warmer hue.  In Tom Ford I use the colour Taupe and from Hourglass I picked up Blonde, which matches my brow shade nicely.  This pencil is easy to use and long lasting thanks to its formula.  Its staying power means that you don't have to be as heavy handed so there is no fear of brows that look like they have been drawn on.  Also, you don't need to use a separate brow gel.  The hard nibbed angled tip makes for precise application.  I use the pencil to elongate the tail of my brows and to fill in sparse areas and the spooly/brush at the other end to tame groom. 

Long lasting and easy to use without having to faff around with several brow products in the mornings!  Another addition I won't be without.

4 comments :

  1. This sounds fab I must buy it now :)
    Rosy
    Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer Eyebrow pencils more than those Eyebrow mascaras because they are subtle. Definitely putting this on my try list :)
    xx
    Red Alice
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations