Curating my Candle Collection

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Candle


















So I've been cheating.  Cheating on my beloved Diptyque candles with offerings from Jo Malone. I think you're either a candle person or you're not.  We have established (and my ridiculous collection will attest to) that I most definitely am a candle person.  Seriously, if the electricity ever goes, just shout!  Most recently I've been enjoying burning the Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Candle.  

Generally I like and am drawn to more musky, warm woody burners but I think this would be the perfect Spring candle.  If you've read any of my fragrance posts, you'll know I'm hopeless at describing scents but this just smells so clean and fresh.  The kind of scent that makes you feel like you're bundled up and enjoying a walk along the beach - from the comfort of your living room!  It makes me want to throw open all of the windows and welcome Spring. Or at least I would, if it wasn't still freezing out...

I love how Jo Malone candles burn evenly and cleanly.  They have a great throw and this is no exception.  Even when snuffed out, it emits a room filling scent like no other.  It smells wonderful, if you find yourself near a Jo Malone counter, have a little sniff! 

4 comments :

  1. This sounds so lovely. You should check out Jo Loves, Jo Malone's new brand after she sold her original company.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to but I don't think we have a stockist here :(

      Delete
  2. Wood Sage and Sea Salt is one of my favourite Jo Malone fragrances. The candles are lovely!

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations