Crème de la Mer The Moisturising Gel Cream

Monday, 16 February 2015

Crème de la Mer The Moisturising Gel Cream Review
Crème de la Mer The Moisturising Gel Cream Review















Confessions of a beauty blogger - for the longest time, moisturiser was a step in my morning and evening skincare routines that I often skipped.  I know, I know I own oils and serums galore but having oily/combination skin, I used to think that I needed to forgo it to keep my acne prone skin in check. Now, I realise (from bitter experience) that there is a place in skincare stash for moisturiser too. One I've been loving recently is the Crème de la Mer The Moisturising Gel Cream.

Previously, I have used their Oil Absorbing Lotion which helps my makeup stick around during more humid weather but during the colder months my skin and I have been appreciating using something a little richer.  Richer, yet not greasy.  This is a super lightweight gel cream that skins into the skin and is easily absorbed.  It doesn't leave any residue so works wonderfully under makeup.  I also adore the scent of this!  While light in texture, it offers deep down hydration.  I have definitely seen an improvement in the texture of my skin since using this daily.  I've been applying this religiously morning and evening for several weeks now and it has left my skin soft and supple, soothed those annoying dry patches I often get on my cheeks and around my nose and all without aggravating my acne prone skin.

If you are more partial to a lighter cream for daytime or find some to thick, no matter what your skin type, this is perfect skin in need of some extra TLC.

2 comments :

  1. I tried there moisturiser years ago and loved it, think I'll need to budget for another. It's a great brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, I've loved everything I've tried so far.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations