Chanel Tenderly

Monday, 9 February 2015

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 641 Tenderly



















The nail polish selected for this Monday mani was Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour #641 Tenderly. Actually, there was no choice to be made really, I've been loving lacquering up with this since I bought it.  Part of the RĂªverie Parisienne Spring 2015 Collection.  I don't typically get that excited about new collections but I knew I had to own this.  

This is a stunning shade.  Like Chanel Frenzy, so stunning I think I need a back up of it kind of colour. It reminds me of a more purple toned Nails Inc. Porchester Square which is another favourite.  It is a creamy, dusty, violet, taupe colour.  Easy to work with, it applies evenly and is opaque in two coats.  I know that Chanel polishes sometimes get a bad rep but have they been improving the formula?  I personally love them.  As my ever growing collection will attest! With one or two exceptions, Vertigo I'm looking at you.  Thankfully, Tenderly is no exception.  I have had no issues with its lasting power.

I eagerly awaited the release of this collection on 23rd January and stalked the Chanel counters of Dublin and ran to purchase this shade.

6 comments :

  1. I've had only one chanel nail polish in the shade 'Taboo' which is gorgeous but sadly falls into the category of not lasting more than a day :(
    Rosy
    Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.ik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour. I loved Vertigo too but it's a one day job before the chips have you driven mad. I just love their shade range I'm prepared to paint every other night. Have to get this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a gorgeous shades. Ha that's dedication :)

      Delete
  3. This really reminds me of OPI's Tickle My Francey. Wonder if they swatch similarly.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love OPI polishes but find they are really hard to get hold of now.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations