The Weekend Face

Sunday, 4 January 2015



















After the festivities of last month, I'm putting away the reds, golds, shimmers and sparkles for a while and embracing a lighter fresher faced look.  Just going for lunch and running errands this weekend, here is what has been on the make up menu...

For base the Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation provides enough long lasting coverage while still feeling light and giving a flawless skin like finish when buffed in with my fingers.  Covering without being cakey and extremely long lasting means I can skip powder completely.  The late nights, glasses of prosecco and festive foods of the last month can be our little secret.  My poor over plucked by my 16 year old self brows still need some filling in so I use the Tom Ford Brow Sculptor in the shade taupe.  Which helps them look less sparse more defined and also keeps them in place.  Adding awakening volume and length in one go with a coat or two of the Make Up Forever Smokey Extravagant Mascara. This does not transfer or smudge!  Take that, oily lids!  Lastly lips are kept glossy with a sheer wash of hydrating colour from Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in #78 Interlude which sees me back to my peach tone preferring ways and I'm out the door.

2 comments :

  1. That Chanel lippie looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only a matter of time before I was back reaching for more peachy tones :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations