Shop LLA

Friday, 30 January 2015

I'm having a little bit of a clear out, as my stash is beginning to look like it could rival the shelves in Space NK...

NARS Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in Dione | usage as shown | €15 incl. postage.


NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square | usage as shown | €15 incl. postage.


MAC Eye Shadows | usage as shown | €12 each incl. postage.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in #457 Idylle| usage as shown | €15 incl. postage.

Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream | usage as shown | €6 incl. postage.

  • First come, first served basis.
  • Postage is for regular post within Ireland and the UK.  Not Recorded.  I cannot take responsibility for anything that goes missing or is damaged in transit.  As such, I have reflected this in the low prices.
  • Payment via Paypal only.
  • No returns.  Please Google shades for better images/swatches etc.  I apologise for my appalling photography skills.
  • All items will be posted within two working days of receipt of payment.
  • If you want to ask any questions, want more details etc. then please leave a comment below or tweet me @LuxeAspirations and I will get back to you asap.
  • Comment below or email me at luxelifeaspirations@outlook.com with the subject Blog Sale and names/prices of the item(s) you want and your name and postal address.
  •  I will then give you my Paypal email address so you can send the payment over under Friends and Family - this way no one gets charged by Paypal.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations