Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream

Monday, 26 January 2015

Omorovcza Instant Plumping Cream

Omorovcza Instant Plumping Cream Review














While I haven't really come to terms with how old I am, officially in my 30s ugh!  What I have to accept is that the cold weather, air con, too many late nights and a festive period during which I told myself things like why yes, chocolate is an appropriate breakfast choice have taken their toll on my skin.  While I'm not ready to fully embrace all things anti ageing just yet, I mean I'm still fighting acne god damn it I realise I do need to start thinking of these things and so recently I purchased the Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream.

Dry, stressed, parched Winter skin is saved with this.  It injects some much needed moisture and is soothing and calming.  The skin on my cheeks no longer feel tight and makeup no longer has any dry patches to cling to.  The cream itself is white and has a rich, thick, almost balm like texture.  As it's a rich ultra nourishing cream, I use this sparingly and save it for night time use.   This gives visible glowing results.  Come morning my skin looks fresher and well, plumped up.  After using this it feels soft and supple.  This takes my complexion from dull to dewy.  

A luxurious treat, if your skin is in desperate need of some TLC, then this is definitely one to try.

4 comments :

  1. Ooooh sounds great. I'd never heard of it. Defo have te dried up winter skin though 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so nice to use while the weather is cold!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh wow this looks heavenly. The brand is so expensive though :S

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pricey but I'm happy to invest in skincare :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations