New Year, Old Favourite

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist





















I was originally introduced to the Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist when I bought the Omorovicza Discovery Set during the Summer and had been happily using the generous 30ml spray since then but I recently ran out and so off to Space NK I went (I know, how devastating for me!) and purchased the full size. 

Toners play a huge part in my skincare routine as seen in this post.  This is one of those products that I'm not entirely sure what it does but I love the way it makes my skin feel and its refreshing scent.  This is also the perfect product to use when spirits need a lift or skin needs refreshing throughout the day. A commute essential during the warmer months!  I know, it's January, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but spray toners and facial mists become my skincare saviours during Spring/Summer.  With the addition of Hungary’s healing waters, this is hydrating, reviving, purifying and toning.  But most importantly, it is alcohol free!  My stash of toners is pretty all encompassing but I needed something a bit more moisture rich to ramp up hydration levels.  The orange blossom, sage and rose scent smells incredible. I spray this on post Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 swipe, to prep my skin for the next step or to revive my makeup during the day.

While we're on the subject of all things Omorovicza, I recently picked up their Perfecting Lip Balm which I've been loving, so no doubt it'll pop up on here soon!

2 comments :

  1. I feel the need to have this because the name sounds so fancy. I'm the same though I love the tone step when I'm cleansing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha that's a good enough reason as any to buy it :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations