Getting Organised

Saturday, 10 January 2015


















"What I got for Christmas" type posts are some of my favourites to read.  What can I say, I'm nosey like that!  I didn't publish one myself, while my friends and family were very generous they know how much I love skincare and beauty but how fussy particular I am about the products I use, so I mostly received gift cards, PJs and some JO Malone candles to add to my collection.  One thing I did receive, from me ahem is a Smythson Panama 2015 Diary which I ordered from Net a Porter.

The stationery addicted in me has wanted one of these for the longest time.  I like to be super organised and keep on top of things so I always use a diary.  As much as I make use of the one on my phone, there is nothing as satisfying as taking pen to paper.  The Panama is the smallest version because while I am highly skilled in justifying spendy purchases, over €200 for a diary is just not one of them.  I love the luxurious packaging with the blue Smythson presentation box.  The diary itself has soft textured leather with 2015 embossed in gold on the bottom right-hand corner.  The paper inside is silver tipped and featherweight. It is so incredibly nice, almost too nice to write in.  I feel like I need a new pen just to use it!  I promise I've been using my best handwriting I swear!  

8 comments :

  1. Wow I have some serious diary envy right now, mine was £4 from tesco :( Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great taste! I have the same diary in red!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember which but I think I may have been inspired by a Tweet or Insta post from you... :)

      Delete
  3. Smythson diaries are my absolute favourite. I love their Fashion diaries; but I'd feel guilty buying one :-(
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold off until their sale, makes it slightly more justifiable... :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations