Getting Cosy With Candles

Friday, 2 January 2015

















I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm Michelle and I'm a candle-aholic.  While I'm a fan of candles year round, I especially love them during Winter. When the weather turns colder, the candles come out. I love nothing more than lighting candles and having them flickering away during day evenings. Currently I'm burning...

Diptyque Figuier these last an age and as they’re formulated without any nasties they burn evenly and don’t throw black soot all around the sides. Fresh yet somehow figgy, smokey and woody, you can smell this throughout the house hours after it has been extinguished.  One day the huge three wick version shall be mine…

Diptyque Épice smells incredible and warms up any room. A spicy, true Christmas scent and I adore the ruby and gold packaging.  For a miniature it has a great scent pay off.  Even when snuffed out, it emits a room filling scent like no other.  
I cannot rave about this enough - well I could, but I won’t bore you!

Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon while not the most seasonal, I was sold at first sniff. It is sweet, indulgent and comforting. I'm not usually a fan of sweet scents but this isn't in the least bit sickly. It makes the house smell inviting and like I have been baking! I never bake...

2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year to you lovely! :D

    I have that Jo Malone candle and I LOVE it!

    Lis xx

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid it might be too sweet but it's so nice isn't it?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations