Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat

Monday, 12 January 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
MAC Syrup Lipstick

While the classic reds and shimmers come out to play for Christmas, it was only a matter of time before I swap them and embrace all things neutral once more.  The latest MLBB contender MAC Lipstick in Syrup is being worn almost daily.  A lustre finish with a sheer, glossy formula.  It reminds me of a more mauve mix of MAC Plumful and Patisserie.  

It is rare that I get excited about lip liners.  I mean a nail polish, a lipstick, new glossy magazines, strong coffee but lip liner?  Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk has become a stash staple.  I have very thin lips and this helps to define them slightly and act as a base for colour.  As I'm a fan of a nude lip, this shade works with a lot of lipsticks in my collection. Okay, most of my collection.

Not one to miss out on jumping on the bandwagon, ahem.  I and everyone else bought MAC Lip Liner in Soar.  A tawny pink shade.  I love the formula.  This is creamy, yet pigmented and stays in place without being too drying.  Also sometimes I skip lipstick altogether as this looks nice blotted all over the lips for a more matte wash of colour.  

A trio of good all rounders, my current favourite more neutral shades.

5 comments :

  1. Ohh that MAC lipstick is so pretty!! I have yet to get my hands on soar :( xx lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing these non stop! Oh no, hope you track it down soon :)

      Delete
  2. I've been loving syrup at the minute, I've not tried the lip liners though I'm still a bit in the dark when it comes to lip liners.
    Rosy xx
    Sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it? I only wore lip liner before if I was wearing a dark lip colour but I've been loving these everyday shades :)

      Delete
  3. I love the look of that lipstick shade, Syrup isn't a color I've ever reached for. I haven't tried any lip pencils from Mac, I love the NYX ones though.

    The Joneses' & Little Babe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations