Biologique Recherche Lotion P50V

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Biologique Recherche Lotion P50


















It's no secret that the Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 is Holy Grail for me.  I panic when my stash runs low and can't imagine this not being a staple of my skincare routine.  I honestly rave about this at every opportunity to everyone; colleagues, friends, family, strangers on the bus...  

I've used the original P50 for over two years now but recently picked up the P50V version which is more for normal/combinations skins.  Usually people start of with the P50V I think and then move onto using the P50 but as my skin has been better behaved and less oily, I thought I'd try this one.  I apply this morning and evening after cleansing.  It gently exfoliates and keeps oil under control.  The magic doesn't end there it has significantly improved the texture of my skin, it is now smoother and with less congestion. Definitely the best toner or chemical exfoliant that I have used and the reason I now rarely us manual scrubs.  The formula has changed and it no longer contains phenol which is what I think particularly worked for me but I still love, love love this product. While I have quite collection of toners/lotions and use different ones depending on my skin that day, I will always have this exfoliating saviour in my skincare stash.

Not the easiest of brands to get hold of in Dublin.  I buy mine from Vedas Beauty.  And not the cheapest either but all in the name of beauty eh?

1 comments :

  1. I really want to try this but I have sensitive skin so not sure if it would be to harsh!

    Honey Go-Lightly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations