A Tale of The Tweezers & I

Sunday, 18 January 2015

No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum





















I'm not really one for making new year's resolutions, I think you can and should make changes at any time throughout the year.  However, I'm carrying one over from last year.  A beauty resolution to PUT DOWN THE TWEEZERS.  Sorry, caps lock is now off.

Put down the tweezers.  The one thing I wish I could go back, way back and tell my over enthusiastic with the, 16 year old self.  I'm naturally very fair so need help defining and filling in my brows as it is yet I can't seem to leave them alone.  I going to continue seeking redemption from my poor over plucked brows in well into this new year!  I'm sure it's some sort of obsession, if I see or feel a stray, I have to pluck it immediately.  I've been trying with minimal success to leave my brows alone and just get them threaded when necessary.

Helping me (hopefully) to achieve brows of Cara D proportions is the No7 Fanomenal Lash Serum from Boots.  Despite it's name, this products is indeed for brows too.  After makeup removal and cleansing I apply a tiny bit of this clear serum through my brows.  I'm sure it's part placebo effect but I've been using this for a few weeks now and I think I am starting to notice a difference.

This was supposed to be on my beauty resolution for 2015 and my brow story but has kind of turned into a confessions of a bad beauty blogger post oops!  What are your beauty resolutions for the coming year?

2 comments :

  1. Tweezers aren't so bad, but the overplucking is very risky. Maybe you can give threading a go instead? My beauty resolution this year is to STOP coloring my hair so much. It feels like colored hay now. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've giving threading a go now! I need to bin the tweezers for good :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations