A Little Luxury

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

















This is what happens when I may a visit to JO Malone counter to buy a Christmas candle. Ahem.  The candle I can explain, JO Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon Candle while not the most seasonal is warm, comforting and inviting.  It fills the whole house with its scent.  As you would expect with a combination of almond and macaroon it is sweet but not overpowering or sickly.  I look forward coming home and lighting this when I get in from work on cold, dreary nights.  This flickering away, is someone handing you a cup of tea at the end of a long day, soothing and relaxing and perfect to burn before bed.

JO Malone Peony & Blush Suede Body & Hand Wash isn't a purchase I can explain but one I can totally justify.  When I use this my skin stays scented for several hours.  With a thicker consistency than cheaper offerings, I find that it lathers up luxuriously and stays on the skin well so you use less.  Skin is left feeling soft and super clean.  And did I mention the smell? Sweet yet fresh and revitalising.  The corner-stone of a good shower gel, no?

6 comments :

  1. Amazing! The candle sounds unreal. Will have a sniff next time I'm passing the Jo M counter. Love P & BS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my I thought that the Hand Wash was a Perfume at first~ ^ ^
    It has such an chic and classy bottle! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet almond and macaroon sounds like it smells heavenly!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations