Top Of The Class 2014

Saturday, 27 December 2014




















There are no surprises here.  My favourite favourites are products that have been in constant use since their discovery and ones that I have posted and raved about countless times on the blog before.  In no particular order with LLA seal of approval we have...

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils - Crayons for grown ups.  So quick and easy to draw on. The matte formula means that they are opaque and long lasting without being overly drying. The blue toned classic cherry red shade Dragon Girl gets my top spot.

Crème De La Mer The Lip Balm This has earned its place.  Not just a favourite but a potential HG. It smells minty, provides instant relief but also delivers long lasting hydration. One of the best lip balms I have found.

Oribe Haircare There are posts aplenty declaring my love for this brand on LLA but I have bloomin' loved everything I have tried from Oribe.  Life changing. Okay, hair changing but it doesn't have the same ring to it...

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel The gel has an oily texture unlike anything I have used before. It melts into the skin and leaves it feeling clean, soft and supple as opposed to squeaky clean and tight!

Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment Expensive but one I'm so glad I discovered in 2014. One of it's main ingredients is lactic acid.  My skin looks brighter and more even toned after I have used this and feels silky smooth.  

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray A few spritzes on my pillow help me relax and snooze sooner and have more importantly have a slumber-heavy night's sleep.  I panic when this runs out.

Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation A recent discovery but one that has earned its place in my heart and in my make up stash.  More of a matte finish but buffed in with fingers this gives a flawless skin-like glow.

Tom Ford Mink Brule Nail Polish I couldn't compile a best of the bunch post and not include a neutral nail? A creamy, warm almost dusty rose tinted caramel shade.  One I've been loving lacquering up with all year.

Diptyque Épice Candle I'm kinda cheating with this one as it's relatively new but I have loved Diptyque candles long time and this has a warm and inviting Wintery scent.

2 comments :

  1. I'm so excited to try the Sunday Riley, I've heard so much about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great picks here :) hope you had a great Christmas and are looking for to the new Year!

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations