The One I Wish I Bought Before...

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

















I haven't bought a MAC lipstick in the longest time.  I've been cheating on them with NARS and Tom Ford.  Until recently, MAC lipstick in Syrup where have you been all of my life? Late to the party (as always!) with this one but I only recently discovered (while ahem discovering the lip liner in Soar) it and I was love at first swipe!  

A lustre finish, so it has a sheer, glossy formula.  It glides on with ease.  No need to exfoliate or worrying about this sticking to any dry patches - always nice!  It feels hydrating and more like a lip balm.  While buildable it is not the most opaque so wear time isn't too long, I typically get 2-3 hours before I need to reapply.  MAC describe this as a dusty pink.  In the bullet it looks dark but I find that it is more mauve-y, very similar to Plumful only slightly more cool toned and less well plum... Comfortable to wear and goes with every make up look.  

As it's so easy to wear, I think I'll be forgoing true red shades and reaching for this lipstick to finish off my festive look!

3 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful colour. I cannot get enough of mac lipsticks and Plumful is one of my well loved lipsticks throughout autumn.

    Yhank you for sharing, I hope you have a lovely day~♥

    Ying | *Yingcbeauty*

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought this too! It's such an easy one to chuck on x

    The Beauty Locker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations