The Morning After

Monday, 29 December 2014




















With New Year's Eve just around the corner, today's post couldn't be more timely.  A product to make me look human again, the morning after the night before Tom Ford Concealing Pen in #1 Light

It has a super creamy formula, so I use this to correct any redness and conceal around my eyes on those dark and baggy days rather than on blemishes which require something more long lasting. Rather than the brush you might expect, this has a sponge applicator which helps blend this in beautifully.  If you're feeling ahem tired, the last thing you want is to wear heavy make up so while uunfortunately, I don't have strong coffee, endless cups of tea or carbs that may make you feel more human but whether it is reviving tired eyes or disguising any redness while adding a sheer wash of colour, this is what I suggest for a subtle skin perfecting pick.

This is a perfect mix of eye brightening and cover-up while still feeling feather light and barely there.  I may not be feeling that fresh but with this, these late nights can be our little secret...

6 comments :

  1. oooh this looks interesting! :) you're such an enabler! I bought those Nike Internationalist trainers you featured last month, I LOVE them! :)

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps sorry! Did you? I was never much of trainer wearer but now I want the Nike x Liberty ones too...

      Delete
  2. This sounds like really good product especially for someone like me who has problems with concealers (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not the cheapest option but so nice :)

      Delete
  3. Great products! Thanks for the review))
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations