Skincare Add Ons

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

















Hi, I'm Michelle and I'm a skincare addict.  When it comes to beauty, nothing makes me quite as happy as skincare.  No, not even another peachy/pink toned lipstick or creamy beige nail polish shade... While I'm quite happy with my morning and evening skincare routines, I have been reaching for these add-ons for when my skincare and skin needs a little more oompf.

For when there may be some blemishes lurking, I reach for the Alpha H Balancing and Pore Refining Mask.  When my skin is feeling and looking oily and congested, this has been my go-to.  It doesn't dry like traditional clay makes so doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight.  This sorts out clogged pores and leaves my skin clear and calm.

The Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist does everything a good toner should and then some. Alcohol free so it doesn't strip the skin.  It hydrates, tones and revives a dull, tired looking complexion. The orange blossom, sage and rose scent means that it smells incredible.  Perfect for when your skin and spirits need a lift!

As my skin is quite oily prone, I welcome the fact that it gets drier during Winter.  For this I have been thoroughly enjoying using the Sisley Facial Mask with Linden Blossom As most of my masks are decongesting and detoxifying, I wanted to try something to inject some radiance and hydration back into my skin.

A more recent discovery is the Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment.  My skin looks brighter and more even toned after I used this and feels silky smooth.  You can also use this as a mask but I prefer to use it in the evenings as a daily serum.  It has a really light texture and melts easily into the skin.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations