New Obsessions

Tuesday, 16 December 2014

As my skin can be quite breakout prone, I don't tend to shake things up too often, sticking with what I know works and doesn't break me out and repurchasing the same things over and over again but recently I went a little wild added some new products to the mix.

First up is the Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation in #4.  I used to love the Luminous Silk foundation but thought it broke me out so I went for the longer lasting version this time.  This is the matte base with buildable fuller coverage.  While not as dewy as the Luminous Silk it still offers a natural finish.  It makes me want to give Luminous Silk another shot, I'm all about second chances!

Not one to miss jumping on the bandwagon, I bought MAC Soar lip liner and when looking for a shade to pair with it, went for MAC Syrup Lipstick.  A lustre finish, this is a dusty mauve-y pink colour.  It reminds me a little of a mix between MAC Patisserie and Plumful.  I think this is a great every day, suit all skin tones shade.  Dare I say it? A my lips but better contender...

Lastly, for not so heavy duty concealing, I have been trialling the Tom Ford Concealing Pen in #1 Light. It has a super creamy formula, so I use this to correct any redness and conceal around my eyes on dark and baggy days rather than on blemishes which require something more long lasting.  Rather than the brush you might expect, this has a sponge applicator which helps blend this in beautifully.  

1 comments :

  1. I love the Giorgio Armani luminous silk, and MAC's syrup is a great shade too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations