New In: Shoes

Thursday, 11 December 2014





















Hot on the heels of my recently posted best of boots collection here, today I'm continuing the footwear theme and to cheat on all things skincare and beauty, today's post is on the latest addition to the wardrobe the Russell and Bromley Chester Loafers.  Not to everyone's taste, these definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea but I absolutely love them!  I had wanted these for the longest time, I think I ordered them the day that the Russell and Bromley website launched international delivery!

Classic black with tassels and fringing, ultimate loafer?  While timeless, I think that the patent leather gives them a more modern finish and means that they are the perfect shoe to wear with casual outfits and work equally well, smartening up an outfit for more formal occasions too.  I mostly wear these to work paired with black tights and a dress or skirt but think that they look good with jeans and a shirt too.  

They are not the cheapest but I will have these for a long time.  I have to say, it took me a awhile to wear them in but they (and my heels) are super comfortable now.  I was really impressed with ordering from the Russell and Bromley website too, fast delivery and they came beautifully packaged.  Shallow, me?

2 comments :

  1. OMG they are beautiful! I have a few pair of loafers in different colours as they're such a classic and go with everything, but this pair is perfect! Very jealous girl, right here!

    www.alicegracebeauty.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations