My Boot Collection

Monday, 1 December 2014

L-R: Topshop Margot Boots, Office Cahoot Stud Buckle Boots, Toga Pulla Suede and Leather Buckle Boots
L-R: Office Chloe Suede Boots, Isabel Marant Dicker Boots



I could never be a fashion blogger, my go-to look that has become almost a uniform consists of skinny jeans (usually black Topshop Leigh jeans) an over-sized/slouchy top (usually from COS, if you were wondering) and almost flat (yes, I know, cementing my Grandma status right there) comfortable, throw on with anything ankle boots.  I just love a good pair of boots me!  While I wish I could track down and justify/afford a pair of the ChloĆ© Susanna boots (seriously those beauties haunt my dreams) here are the best of the boots in my collection...

From L-R above, the Topshop Margot boots above are sold out online in this colour, just the black ones are available but they may still be in-store.  If you are thinking of picking these up, the run a little narrow.

Next we have a pair of boots I love so much I bought them twice.  These Office boots are very ChloĆ© inspired and as close to the originals as I'll get!  These have gold studs and I also have them in silver too.

A bit of a splurge, I bought a pair of Toga Pulla boots.  I had never heard of this brand before but I love the detail on them.  A word of warning, there are no zips!  You have to fasten each buckle every time...

Another pair from Office, I love these with skinny jeans tucked in.  Although, why do I keep on buying suede boots?  I live in Ireland.  It rains almost daily!

Lastly, another splurge but I have my beloved Isabel Marant Dicker boots.  Hands down the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever owned.  Is it terrible that I really want to pick up another pair in a different shade. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations