Crème de la Mer - The Discovery Collection

Friday, 19 December 2014


















Crème de la Mer has had a place in my heart (and my skincare stash) for some time now ever since I discovered The Oil Absorbing Lotion, but being the beauty fanatic that I am, I don't tend to use many products from the same line at once, so I was super excited to try the Crème de la Mer Discovery Collection*.  Introductory sets are a great way to try, without committing to a full size product.

Designed to reveal a firmer, smoother, more radiant appearance. Who am I to say no to rejuvenated skin? The collection includes: Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Cream, The Regenerating Serum, The Eye Concentrate, The Cleansing Gel and The Tonic. So basically a heavenly selection of essential Crème de la Mer skincare.  I have mentioned and raved about The Cleansing Gel and The Tonic countless times on the blog before but The Regenerating Serum is completely new to me so I am looking forward to give this a good trial. I'm sure it'll pop up on LLA again.  Spoiler, I'm loving it so far!  I'll keep you updated.  

So far, I've found that my skin tone is visibly more even and it now glows.  There is a fine line between radiance and shine!  I should know, I've crossed it.  As someone with long standing issues with oil control and acne this is amazing!  Expensive, yes but you only need the tiniest amounts so I can imagine these generous sizes lasting a long time.
*PR Sample

2 comments :

  1. Ooooh looks awesome! Have tried the hand and face cream.. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the system! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creme de la Mer is such a luscious and luxurious brand! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations