Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Love

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Better late than never but I finally paid a visit to the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Brown Thomas.  I had to restrain myself - those eye shadow quads are beautiful so I only picked up two things (for now.)  
I bought the make up bag.  I love this, it is a cotton canvas pouch that is machine washable with the lip prints of fashion's most iconic women.  It has black lining on the inside and a gold zip.  The purchase I was most excited by was of the Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in the shade Bitch Perfect.  Can we just take a moment to admire the stunning rose gold bullet?  How gorgeous is that?  It reminds me of the old EsteĆ© Lauder packaging. On to the lipstick itself, this lipstick has a good colour pay off, neither too heavy nor sheer.  It glides on with ease with a smooth satin finish.  I find it very comfortable to wear and it doesn't enhance any dry patches on the lips.  I get about three hours wear time with this. This is a soft pink nude with ever so slight brown undertone.  Another your lips but better contender.  If you are a fan of neutral shades like me, you'll love this.

Late to the band wagon I know but I'm firmly on it now.  I bought these from the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Brown Thomas Dublin.

3 comments :

  1. I just bought one of her matte lipsticks and it is so gorgeous. The Charlotte Tilbury counter in Brown Thomas was so busy when I was there though. I was fighting my way to the counter. I think everyone is just attracted to that beautiful packaging.

    Emma & The Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! :) and now once you've started with Charlotte Tilbury...you won't be able to stop! :D

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a pretty color.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations