Berry Beautiful Nails

Friday, 5 December 2014
















I know that when it gets nearer to Christmas I'll want to swap my classic reds and berry tones for shimmery shades and I may just may even go as far as lacquering up with a glitter (and regretting that decision it instantly when it comes to taking it off!) But for the moment at least, I'm still loving all things berry toned, burnished and burgundy along with my beloved neutral nail polish hues of course.  

For the last few weeks, I've been trying to "shop my stash" and avoid (the inevitable?) buying Tom Ford Black Cherry nail polish.  I doing so, I have discovered and been (re)loving an old favourite, Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in #18 Rouge Noir.  This is such a gorgeous shade, one that I love wearing the minute the weather gets cooler.  

The best dupe in my collection for this would be Essie Sole Mate or Essie Wicked.  

3 comments :

  1. I just rediscovered Chanel Rouge Noir and forgot how much I love it although sadly it was the last dregs of the bottle I used.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade is so pretty. I've always avoided Chanel polishes though. I heard the wear time is a bit rubbish but who cares if it's pretty!

    Emma & The Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry M 'Red Black' is a fairly good cheaper dupe!

    nouvelle-noire.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations