Winter Warmers

Monday, 24 November 2014



















It's no secret that I much prefer Autumn/Winter.  I think September - January is possibly my favorite time of year (with the exception of my birthday month in the Summer obvs.)  I love swapping over my makeup and wearing darker nail polish shades and berry toned lipsticks again (although who am I kidding, I wear neutrals year round too!) and most of all, I love dressing for the colder months too. 

I found myself making a lunch-time dash to Topshop recently (I regret nothing) and bought these too jumpers to add to my Winter Wardrobe.  I have lots of staples, slouchy jumpers and fine knits thanks to Zara and COS but wanted to pick up some new bits.  The first is a really black light weight jumper with white love hearts which I've been wearing to work, paired with tights, a black skirt and my Russell and Bromley loafers. For off-duty lazy days, I bought this more casual sweater which I've been loving wearing with skinny jeans and my trusty converse.

Once the weather gets cooler and it's finally sweater weather again, I'm very happy indeed.

2 comments :

  1. I really like that Chic Happens jumper. Just my style.

    Emma & The Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that heart print jumper.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations