Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Friday, 21 November 2014




















A brand I discovered this year is Sunday Riley.  It started with the purchase of the Ceramic Slip Cleanser, then I introduced the Good Genes Serum into my skincare routine.  I have been super impressed and loved everything I have tried from the line.  The latest being the Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil.  

This has an almost serum like consistency.  It is slightly thicker, richer than a traditional oil.  More of an oil/serum hybrid.  For combination/oil skins like mine, this works to clarify, balance and even out the skin.  I've been using this for a few months now and am really enjoying this product.  It keeps dehydration in check and reduces any redness.  My skin looks and feels calmer and clearer.  It adds moisture and nourishes, leaving my skin soft and supple.  The magic doesn't end there, all this, while controlling oil and keeping any lurking blemishes at bay.  If I get blemishes, they are usually on or around my chin and I've noticed that there are far fewer of those since adding this to my routine.  

This has a strong lemon fragrance if you are sensitive to scents.  Formulated with no nasties, just jam packed with all of the good stuff.  Finally, I can achieve glowing rather than oily skin!  Not only is this a joy to use but it truly works.  You can pick this up from Space NK.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds lovely. I'd buy it based off the gorgeous bottle alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like this brand was made especially for me :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations