Chanel Rouge Coco Shine #78 Interlude

Sunday, 2 November 2014














You know the score, as much as dark berry shades scream Autumn to me and I think you can't beat a classic red at Christmas, my heart lies with neutrals.  So it was no surprise that a recent peruse of the Chanel counter resulted in me purchasing Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in #78 Interlude.  

Yes, I know, not very seasonal.  Everyone else is talking about vampy, dark hues and I'm adding neutral #4,353 to the collection...  Hey, I'm nothing if not consistent!  If I ain't broke and all that...  I needed to fill the neutral peachy/pinky/coral void in my lipstick stash (this may be a lie) and plumped for Interlude.  Such an easy decision for me, there was no deliberation.  I got paid, I swatched, I purchased.  I love the almost tinted balm formula of these the Rouge Coco Shines, sheer adding a light wash of colour, glossy without slipping or being sticky and super hydrating and mosturising to wear.  Another light creamy pink/coral, because I need more of those, ahem but this is a gorgeous colour.  I love shades like these for every day, dare I say it another your lips but better contender...

Right, now I think I'm ready to embrace all things burnished, berry and burgundy!  MAC Diva, I'm looking at you.

5 comments :

  1. great quality..i like this lipstick and its color
    take a look at my blog,we can follow each other if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one who did that - bought coral and brights during autumn and winter! Lovely colour!

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just too emotional invested in neutral shades :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations