Because Somtimes You Just Wanna Be Comfy...

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

















See, I can and do buy other things besides peach toned lipsticks, neutral nail polishes, magazine, yet more skincare and coffee!  I bought trainers/runners because well, sometimes you just want to be comfy!  Note, there will be no running anywhere in these, just so we're clear.  Unless, there's a sale on in Space NK of course...

Anyway, I digress, I bought these the Nike Internationalist GPX Trainers in a grey floral print.  I think it's called the tropical print.  I initially wanted to buy another pair of New Balance but I went for these in the end.  I'm not much of a trainer wearer I now own a grand total of three pairs but they are so comfortable and perfect for running (again, not literally) at the weekend or for dress down Fridays. Or Tuesdays, Thursdays...  I really have to stop myself from wearing these too often and have been putting on heels/boots grudgingly.

Comfortable, throw on and go with everything, without looking too casual.  I bought these beauties in Size? on Wicklow Street.

1 comments :

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations