The Perfect Red?

Friday, 3 October 2014


A quick nail of the day post today!  Well more like a nail of the week post, as longevity is great with this.  I'm currently wearing Dior Vernis #999 Red Royalty  It's no secret that I'm partial to a neutral nail and 9/10 times I'll be sporting something with a greige/beige/taupe tone but you can't beat a classic red nail and have been lovin' lacquering up with this.  I've done a run through of my rouge hued polishes and this is my all-time favourite. Not too warm or too cool, a straight up red. This is opaque in two coats and dries to a high shine finish.  I've a full review here.  This is definitely my one-stop red!

6 comments :

  1. Such a pretty red x

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have this shade too-I love the Dior varnish formula

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately for my bank balance, I'm becoming rather fond of them too! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG stunning shade! I think I need it in my life lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations