New In, Nude Skincare

Monday, 6 October 2014
















With my Glamglow Mud Mask almost finished, I needed a new clay mask to add to the mix and so bought the Nude Skincare Purify Deep Cleansing Mask.  I love their Purify Cleansing Wash and Perfect Cleansing Oil so was itching to try this next.  This clarifying mask has now become a staple of my weekly Sunday night pamper sesh.

Described as a clay mousse mask, I love that this is light in texture.  It washes off with ease without any pulling or tugging of my skin.   I apply this onto cleansed, dry skin.   It dries down like a typical clay based mask but doesn't feel hard or uncomfortable or leave it feeling tight or dry.   I leave this on to work its magic for around ten minutes and remove by massaging off with warm water.  Like all Nude Skincare products there are no nasty ingredients, such as parabens or mineral oil. It has been a while since I used a manual exfoliator but this isn't harsh in the slightest.  Formulated with buriti seeds, which gently exfoliate.  Dead skin is sloughed away, it detoxes and leaves my skin feeling clean and super smooth.

When it comes to skincare, the test for me is if it breaks me out.  Thankfully, this doesn't! It gives me more radiant, refreshed looking skin. This followed by the Advanced Renewal Serum which I'm savouring a sample of, may just be my new favourite combo!

2 comments :

  1. This looks amazing! May have to invest! xxx
    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even pop into Space NK and see if you can get a sample first but it's so good :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations