Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss

Friday, 31 October 2014















When it comes to lip products, my heart lies with lipstick.  However, for someone who claimed to not be a fan of lip gloss, I seem to be curating quite the collection of the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss Lip Gloss.  I own a few from other brands but these have been my go-to gloss of late.

I bloomin' love these.  It would seem...  It's true, they are brilliant!  Not to sheer nor sticky.  There are no hair stuck to lips in the wind situations with Chantecaille's offerings.  I'm really impressed with the formula of these. Super hydrating, so they are very comfortable and moisturising to wear.  They impart a nice amount of colour and as far as lip glosses go, they last well.  These feel like more of a balm than a traditional gloss yet still have that high shine finish.  I also really like that these have a brush applicator. So far, I own three shades.  (Someone keep me away from Space NK!)  From top to bottom, Sweet is a medium pinkish coral. Mirth has a soft creamy pink tone and Flirt is more warm coral shade.  So all completely different and totally necessary then...

Most days I wear these alone but they work really well, popped on over lipstick too.  Lovin' lip glosses, going crazy for Chantecaille?  Stranger things have happened...

6 comments :

  1. I've been lusting after these for sooooo long! They seem to be not too sticky but still lovely and shiny - Flirt looks gorgeous :)

    Ash / thebeautycollection.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see what they look like on! I can't break away from my MAC Matte lipstick craze! I hate any moisturising lipsticks, I just love a matte finish. I feel that lip-glosses just rub off so easily. Do these ones have good staying power?

    http://thefashionhorn.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous! I struggle with a lot of mattes being too drying. :)

      Delete
  3. I own Lucky and really like it-I want to get more!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations