Beauty Tag

Monday, 20 October 2014


It's been awhile since I've done a tag post, so thought I'd kick of this week with the Would You Rather beauty tag.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and glosses or lose all of your palette and eye shadows?

Definitely lose all of my palettes and eye shadows albeit grudgingly.  I can't imagine life without mascara.  It would not be a pretty sight.  Naturally, long and fluttery lashes I have not!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Chop it off I say!  It will grow back, I'm not precious about my hair.  It's never been short, short but I've had a long bob before and I have too much hair as it is, mine is so thick, so not being able to cut it ever again would be a nightmare.  Imagining trying to manage it?!

3. Would you rather have a coral or pink blush?

I'm gonna say coral or at least a pink/peach hybrid like Mac Melba.  You all know I love anything with peach tones.  I'm never really drawn to more true pink hued blushes.  I think coral would suit my hair and skin tone better.

4. If you had €1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Can I cheat and say skincare?  Imagine the fun I could have in Space NK with that! *daydreams* In the never ending quest for perfect skin, I luurve skincare so I'd rather splurge on that.

5. Would you rather only use one eye shadow or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

I would say eye shadow.  I think I could happily live with MAC All That Glitters if I had to choose just one and then could mix things up with lip colour.

6. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails year round?

I think I've used up my cheat pass above so if I can't say neutrals and only live with taupes/beiges/greiges/nudes I'd go for dark nails.  As much as I love orange/red colours in Summer, if I had to pick I think I'd go for a dark berry shade like Chanel Rouge Noir.

7. Would you rather only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Messy bun!  It's usually thrown up, piled on top of my head the minute I get home anyway.  Some of my best buns and up styles occur when I just want to tie my hair up out of the way while I remove my makeup!

8. Would you rather never paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I would sacrifice wearing lip gloss.  As much as I've been loving lip gloss lately, thanks to discovering the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss, the thought of permanently having naked nails makes me shudder.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations