And So To Sleep...

Wednesday, 29 October 2014




















You will all know how much I love the Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts from Cult Beauty but I'm always on the lookout for something new to help me rest and unwind and so have recently introduced the Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate and the Relax Body Treatment into my bed-time beauty routine.  These two guarantee an ultra relaxing bath, smooth soft skin and the best night's sleep of your life.  

A capful of the concentrate in your bath and any stresses, aches, pains, Sunday Night Fear just floats away... With a blend of essential oils, these two products smell amazing without being overpoweringly herbal or lavender-y.  The scent alone makes me feel restful!  I slather some of the oil on after my bath while my skin is still a little damp to lock in moisture.  Perfect for when you've been burning the candle at both ends or a long and stressful day.  With this duo, no one need ever know!    

These help me snooze and have a slumber heavy night's sleep sooner.  Part placebo effect I'm sure but anything that helps me get much needed (beauty) sleep and stops me being awake (and usually online shopping, counting sheep is so last year...) at 4.00am on a Monday morning is a got to be a good thing, right?

2 comments :

  1. I love relaxing with a bath, and have found that splurging a little on a bath additive can be really worthwhile. The product that made me realize that was the L'Occitane almond shower oil. Haven't tried these Clarins products yet, they sound great!

    http://www.beautyloon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the Almond Shower Oil, will have to repurchase that soon :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations