An Unusual Splurge

Monday, 13 October 2014

I apologise for this break in the schedule.  I know what you're thinking, I come here for skincare and beauty posts, reviews, the odd haul and to see how much you spent on a cleanser.  Hi Mam!  I know, possibly the most random of posts I've ever published but hey it's my blog but I don't think I've ever been quite so excited about anything I've bought before.  Of all the Topshop/Cult Beauty/Space NK hauls, this is probably my favourite (in an utterly ridiculous I can't wait to get home and use them) purchase.  I bought slippers.  Yes, that's right, I said slippers.  Cementing my grandma status right there! 

These are no ordinary slippers, these are the Ugg Scuffette Slippers.  I spied them and was suitable enabled by an old instagram post Beth from Beth Blogs Beauty put up.  Look at them, just look at them. Incredibly durable, non slip and most importantly, fully lined in sheepskin, never before have my feet been so snug, toasty warm and comfortable.  Honestly, it is as if my feet are being cradled in clouds!!!  I used to always by cheap slippers that wouldn't last long so I thought I'd invest in these.  If you're thinking of buying them, the run a little small, so I would suggest sizing up.  Now, I'm converted and my feet won't settle for anything less.  

Bring on Winter I say!  Right, normal skincare and beauty bumf posts will resume shortly, things are getting berried and burnished in the next published post...

2 comments :

  1. ooooh so comfy... must have them... sooo fluffy... My brain is shutting Down from all the comfy fluffiness going on... Sitting here in my Cold appartment with one sock on... (Kinda got distracted by the internet while putting on on foot cream) just realised how Cold it is, and that I can't go on without those in my life...

    Loevens.
    www.loevensmakeuprambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations