A Spotlight on Cleansers

Friday, 24 October 2014


















Other girls collect shoes, I collect curate cleansers.  Cleansers are definitely up there with nail polish as my most purchased skincare product.  I just can't get enough of them and use different ones depending on how my skin is feeling (and looking!)  Here are the ones currently in heavy rotation:

First up a gentle cleanser that I reserve for morning, Biologique Recherche Lait VIP 02 is a gentle cream cleansing milk that I use in the morning.  This would not be the one for heavy duty makeup removal!  Biologique Recherche call this their "antipollution" cleanser. Part of their oxygenating line, this is good to calm, stressed skin.

One I use morning or evening is the Nude Purify Cleansing Wash oh let me count the ways that I love this!  My most repurchased from Space NK.  I won't go on about it too much as there are already several seriously rave review on it on here.  This gives me that "clean" feeling that I crave with oily skin but it never feels tight, stripped or dry.

A relatively new discovery but one that I am recommending to friends, family, strangers on the train... is the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel this has been my go-to morning cleanser of choice for recent weeks.  It melts into an oil like texture.  My skin feels softer and looks brighter and is prepped for the rest of my routine.

A facial in a bottle, Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ultimate Cleanse.  This is such a joy to use.  I think I will especially love this once the weather gets colder and my skin feels drier.  This thick balm cleanser, effortlessly melts away any make up and leaves skin feeling super soft and looking radiant.

2 comments :

  1. I need to try this Sarah Chapman cleanser, it sounds amazing!!

    Really great blog!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, I think it will be even better one the weather gets cooler and my skin is more dry :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
If you have any questions, you can ask me on Twitter @LuxeAspirations